Topics We are interested in
We mainly focus on business practice latest trends and techniques across various verticals.
It’s also rewarding
We provide author credit ,thousands of website visitors will read your work, and you’ll also learn a lot in the process—about communicating your ideas, about writing, and even about the topic you thought you already knew.
What we’re looking for
You may submit a rough draft(a paragraph or two summarizing your argument and why it matters to our readers) paired with an outline. Keep in mind that we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
How to submit (and what happens next)
Email us your submission. You may send us a Word document, plain text file, or a link to an HTML document. (Please do not send a ZIP file of assets unless requested by an editor.)
Here’s what happens after we receive your content,
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.
Write us to email@example.com